Fire and Safety
| Over View
Having fire extinguishers strategically placed in your establishment is not a complete answer to fire safety. Your organization should have the knowledge and training established to prevent and respond to emergencies.
Our Fire and Safety Training Course provides participants with the knowledge necessary to prevent fires in the workplace and also focuses on the basic elements of fire prevention and protection, as well electrical safety.
| Laerning Objectives
- Understand Fire and the different Classes
- Understand of what to do in case of a Fire
- Understand the Nature of Electricity
- Be able to recognize Electrical Hazards
| Course Will Cover
- Mechanics and Classifications of Fire
- Proper use of a Fire Extinguisher
- Nature of Electricity and Electrical Injuries
- Recognizing Electrical Hazards
| Who Should Attend
All Hospital Staff