Many sectors, like finance, medicine, manufacturing, and education, use Blockchain applications to profit from the unique bundle of characteristics of this technology.
Blockchain is a shared and immutable ledger that facilitates the process of recording transactions and tracking assets in a business network. An asset can be tangible like (house, car, cash, and land) or intangible such as (intellectual property, patents, copyrights, and branding). On the other hand, Blockchain network is used in the healthcare system to reserve and exchange patient data through hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, pharmacy firms, and physicians. Blockchain applications can accurately identify severe mistakes and even dangerous ones in the medical fields. Virtually anything of value can be tracked and traded in the Blockchain network, reducing risks and costs for all involved. Blockchain Technology (BT) promises benefits in trust ability, collaboration, organization, identification, credibility, and transparency. For all the above-mentioned details, we thought it is essential to have a conference where all blockchain fields are discussed and updates are revealed.
- To educate people what is Blockchain and its applications.
- To clarify the integration of the business cases with Blockchain technology.
- To show the benefits and promises of Blockchain technology.
- To show the power and the limitation of Bockchain technology.
- To let the industries get the right principal behind Blockchain and its use.
- The Future of Government is Fueled by Blockchain.
- Blockchain in Healthcare Systems.
- Blockchain for Oil and Gas.
- Blockchain for Financial Services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Regulators and Key Holders
- Finance and Insurances
- Healthcare and Healthcare Informatics
- Supply Chains IT and Regulators
- Trading Platforms
- Media, Entertainment and Advertising